What do you really want from your marriage? I decided I was not okay with “okay”. I want a fucking amazing marriage (as well as all aspects of my life) because I deserve that. And so does he. Find out one simple thing that’s doing wonders for my marriage and hopefully, it will help you with yours. But note – it is actually not about that one thing 😉
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Why you should invest in personal development
- How to take things to the next level in developing yourself
- Why you need to continuously work on your relationship
- The things that go along with a passionate relationship
- Why you need to prioritize your marriage
- If you’re not growing, you’re dying.
- Relationships are such a huge part of your life and something that you need to continuously work on.
- Kids are not the number priority. We need to make ourselves the priority as women, and our relationships need to be a priority as well.
What you can do:
- Decide how you want to feel in a certain area in your life.
- Figure out what you’re going to do to get that feeling.
- Set non-negotiables that you’re going to do every single day to get that feeling.
“We want to be consistently growing, developing ourselves, listening to books… we want to be growing every single day, and there is no excuse not to.”
“Overwhelm is complete BS. It’s something that we use to keep ourselves from actually doing some work on ourselves.”
Thank you for listening!
Take the next level of developing yourself! Definitely check out my group coaching program at tatianaamico.com/levelupladies, or reach out to me if it’s one on one coaching that you’re looking for!
And if you want to hang out with me, join my free community on Facebook! And if you want to do what I do and you’re interested in growing a business while helping others, find out how to become a coach and fill out the application to join my team.
Remember, you are deserving and you are capable.
Click to listen below!