I’m constantly getting asked how I stay motivated or how I “do it.” The interesting thing is, I don’t really think it’s about what I’m doing that helps keep me motivated. It has more to do with what I’m thinking and I’m going to explain this in today’s episode.
I break down the difference between short and long-term motivation, why one tends to work better than the other, and how you can get and STAY motivated!
Click to listen below!
Also!! I have a giveaway going on through the end of may! 5 – $25 gift cards to Amazon!
1. Listen 🙂
2. Leave a review (How to below)
3. Take a screen shot of the review
4. Post that screenshot in the comments of the review on THIS VIDEO
How To Leave an iTunes Review:
– Go to iTunes
– Click the blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open up the podcast in your account
– Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
– Click the star rating of your choice and click the “Write a review” button