Do you notice how time is flying by? Yet we waste so much of it by procrastinating. In this episode, I talk about how you don’t need to wait until the New Year before you start doing things. There is so much you can do in three months, in a week, in a day. Whatever it is, do it NOW!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Why you need to stop holding yourself back and start doing things NOW
- The things that will get you to make a change and have it last
- You don’t need to be perfect.
- When you recognize that failure is a good thing, you become someone who’s not afraid to fail anymore and not afraid to make mistakes.
- You owe it to yourself to stop waiting and to stop procrastinating. You deserve what you want.
- Visualization is key.
- It’s completely okay to say no to things that are not serving you and your vision, and you don’t have to give a reason for it.
What you can start to do:
- Stop holding yourself back. Stop procrastinating. If there is something that you know deep inside that you really want or need to do, do it NOW.
- Write down: I am done waiting. I deserve to <insert whatever that is>.
- Have a vision and think of how you want to be feeling when the New Year comes. Set some goals and an action plan.
- Say no to the things that you want to say no to. And if you start feeling guilty for saying no, journal on that. Why are you feeling that way? Is it because you feel bad for letting people down? Get clear on that.
- Surround yourself with people who love you and support you and respect you.
- Learn to delegate and ask for help. There are always too many things going on for one person to handle, so don’t feel bad about asking others to pitch in. You do not need to do it all.
- Let go of perfection.
- Decide what self-care is for you and do it.
- When you see someone on social media sharing an accomplishment, take the time to say something to them or to like their post.
“Let’s get empowered. Let’s be empowered women and look at how we’re feeling, look at those fears, look at all this stuff that’s coming up. Really look at what it is that we want to do and do it… and not let anything hold us back.”
“Hot mamas, empowered women, we don’t wait. We recognize how precious time is and we do things NOW. We know that things don’t have to be perfect but we do things NOW. We make the mistakes, we take on the challenges, we see the fear, and we work through that fear.”
Thank you for listening!
If you are pregnant like me, I have something special for you so you can Rock Your Pregnancy! Click on the link to find out more!
Remember, you are deserving and you are capable!
Click to listen below!