Are you one of those women who quit before they even really started? I used to be a quitter, too, but not anymore. Listen to how I changed that and find the inspiration that you might be looking for.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Why I have gone from being a quitter and being afraid to take things on
- What was the game changer for me
- How to get to that place of self-love
- Your body is a temple and it deserves the best.
- When it comes to doing a fitness program, you need a bigger WHY that extends far beyond wanting to lose weight.
- That place of massive self-love is that place where you don’t quit, where you don’t give up, where you’re not afraid, or you are afraid and you work through that fear, and it takes work to get there.
What you can start to do:
- Find your bigger WHY.
- Know the woman that you are and the woman that you want to be.
- When you feel like quitting or giving up, journal it out. Learn to start flipping disempowering thoughts, words, and actions into empowering thoughts, words, and actions.
“[Self-love] has come with work. That has come with daily, consistent work on myself. That has come with me deciding not to give up. That has come with me deciding that I am capable to take on challenges.”
“You can read all the books, you can listen to the podcast episodes, but if you don’t do the work… then nothing is going to change. You need to do the inner work. And that is how you will get to the place of massive self-love.”
Thank you for listening!
Make sure to follow me on Instagram, @tatianaamico, and watch my Instagram Stories!
To hang out with me online, join my free community on Facebook!
Remember, you are deserving and you are capable.
Click to listen below!
Past episodes mentioned to listen to:
- How to Get and Stay Motivated – 006
- Language and Identity — They Can Hold You Back or Push You to Be Your Best – 038