How do you see yourself now, and how do you see yourself in the future? What kind of woman do you want to become? Did you know that your language and your sense of identity have the power to transform you? In this episode you’ll find out how you can begin to become the best version of you!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- How women tend to put themselves down
- The things that women are saying about themselves that keep them from going after their dreams
- How you can change the way you speak about yourself
- How you can create a new identity
- How your language affects your behavior
- The language that you use has such a tremendous impact on your life. It can either drag you down to failure or lift you up to success.
- When you change your beliefs about yourself and who you can be, that will change everything.
- Seek the guidance of people who can help you become the person that you want to be, the best version of you.
What you can do:
- Put pen to paper and take action.
- Become aware of instances where you’re putting yourself down.
- Check how you speak about yourself.
- Change the language that you use with yourself and with others.
- Do a brain dump of all the positive things that you feel that you are or that you will become.
- Have a vision of who you want to become and embody that person.
“Your language and how you speak to yourself can hold you down or move you forward.”
“When you change your beliefs in yourself and who you can be, that will change everything. And something that will help you with that is changing the language that you are using with yourself and with others.”
Thank you for listening!
I’m super excited to announce that my group coaching program will begin again on July 9th. If you’re interested in it or in my other coaching programs, all you need to do is email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you a form to fill out so I can get to know you better and be able to help you become the highest version of yourself.
And if you want to hang out with me, join my free community on Facebook! And if you want to do what I do and you’re interested in growing a business while helping others, find out how to become a coach and fill out the application to join my team.
Remember, you are deserving and you are capable.
Click to listen below!
Links to things mentioned in the episode: