Have you ever had a photo shoot done just for you? If you haven’t, it’s about time you do! It’s really so much fun and empowering! And if you need a little more encouraging, listen to this episode as I share lessons learned from a photoshoot, because it’s really not just about the photo shoot 😉
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- How important it is for women to get a photo shoot done
- Why you must make yourself a priority and do something just for you
- Why you should get over the fear of asking for help
- It’s essential that you recognize how important it is that you do something just for you.
- It’s not all about the kids, and it’s not all about the family. You don’t have to put yourself last.
- Whatever it is, we can figure out a way and become solution-savvy.
- One of the best things that you can ever work on is getting over the fear of asking for help or thinking that you don’t deserve help. People want to help, and if you have people in your life that don’t, it’s time to step up and find people that do.
What you can start to do:
- Think about this: When was the last time you did something for yourself?
- Make yourself a priority and do something just for you.
“We need to put ourselves first. We need to make ourselves a priority. And that is not selfish. It is not being a jerk. It’s not any of these things that maybe someone is putting in your head or for some reason you are thinking about…”
“We can say all of these things… we can blame our situation, we can blame other people, we can blame ourselves, or we could figure out a solution. We can become solution-savvy.”
Thank you for listening!
Make sure to follow me on Instagram, @tatianaamico, and watch my Instagram Stories!
If you are a woman that is ready to stop settling, make sure to click HERE to get the deets and replays of FREE live stream event – Unleash Your Inner Hot Mama!
To hang out with me online, join my free community on Facebook!
Remember, you are deserving and you are capable.
Click to listen below!