Do you want to grow and be better and achieve the things that you want in life? Surrounding yourself with the right people has the power to help you make that happen!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- The power of surrounding yourself with the right people
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid of feedback from others
- Who the people are you want to take feedback from
- Who the right people are that you want to surround yourself with
- If you have any feelings of self-doubt or anything similar, you are not alone. Everyone has them. It’s just a matter of learning to work through them.
- Sometimes it can be hard to take feedback from others because it’s not always positive. But in order to really grow, it’s important to be open to that.
What you can do:
- Be open to feedback and learn from your mistakes.
- Think of what it is that you want and who it is that you want to become.
- Reach out to the people who can inspire you and help you achieve your goals and do what they say.
- Take an inventory of the people you are surrounding yourself with. Are they getting you to step it up? Are they helping you better yourself? Are they succeeding in life and doing amazing things?
“You matter. What you want matters. You are deserving of better if that is what you want.”
“Magic happens when you surround yourself with the right people.”
Thank you for listening!
If you want to hang out with me and my tribe, join my free community on Facebook! But more importantly, join the next round of The Hot Mama Bootcamp on June 4th! And if you want to do what I do and you’re interested in growing a business while helping others, find out how to become a coach and fill out the application to join my team.
Remember, you are deserving and you are capable.
Click to listen below!
Links to things mentioned in the episode:
Free Community on Facebook
The Hot Mama Bootcamp
How to Become a Coach