Have you ever had trouble controlling your diet? If you have had food struggles, if you have been having trouble binge eating and emotional eating, this is the episode for you. In this episode I chat with Tori Sullivant, a Coach on my Team, Mama, and an incredible human who has overcome so much, including the loss of her son to congenital heart disease, which made her realize even more – the importance of seeing food as healing.
In this episode you will learn:
- How you can put an end to your struggle with food, be it emotional eating, constant dieting, food addiction, etc.
- The steps you can take to take control of your health.
- How to figure out the triggers of your body weight and how to fuel your body better.
- It’s empowering to see what our bodies are really capable of.
- When you have the knowledge, when you know how to fuel your body right, you can see how certain foods affect you.
- The way that you’re eating and the way that you’re stressing yourself about food may be the culprit behind your struggles. It is possible to be healthy and at your best without dieting.
- Being part of a community is huge. Being surrounded by people who can help and uplift us, who can see the positive things in us, is invaluable.
What you can do:
- Stop turning to food and letting food control you. Take back control of your life through knowledge and empowerment of what you and your body are able to do.
- Study yourself, track what you eat and see how certain foods affect you and your body.
- Equip yourself with knowledge and figure out what is going on with your body and how to heal your body.
“Paying attention to tracking and seeing the way food affected me, it helped me to heal myself and then to become excited about health and wellness.”
“You can’t change your life until you change your mind.”
Thank you for listening!
BTW – MY NEWEST PROGRAM IS OUT!! YAY!!! It will teach you everything that you need to know so that you don’t allow food to control your life anymore. We start the first round May 14th!
You can also join my free community on Facebook, Empowered Eating, where I share some of my biggest tips to get over food struggles. It’s also where you can find more info about new course. Or, if you are like, “I just want this in my life NOW!” go to tatianaamico.com/eetribe to learn more or send me an email HERE.
Feel free to share this episode with anyone who you think will benefit. Remember, you are deserving and you are capable. Believe in yourself, and remember that I’ve got your back!
Click to listen below!
Past Episode Mentioned:
Episode 32: Functional Fertility – How Food & Mindset Helps With Infertility
More from Tori Sullivant: