Have you ever felt guilty for doing something for yourself? Especially moms find themselves feeling guilty for leaving their kids or asking someone else to watch over them. How do you work through those feelings and enjoy yourself and realize that you do deserve that “me time”?
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The benefits of taking some time for yourself
- What most women feel guilty about
- What happens when you are out of alignment
5 Key Takeaways:
- We deserve to have time for ourselves.
- We have the power to change this type of mindset in our children – that there is no need to feel guilty about taking time for themselves.
- You’re not alone in these feelings. It’s a totally normal human emotion to feel guilt and shame.
- Forgiveness plays a huge part in all of this.
- All of that stuff in your past – even the stuff that makes you feel guilty – have helped you to become who you are today.
What you need to do:
- Get into alignment with what it is that you truly desire.
- Give yourself permission to be who it is that you want to be and do all the things that you want to do.
- Whenever you’re feeling guilty, ask yourself these questions:
- How do I want to be feeling instead?
- What can I start doing to create that feeling?
- Learn to forgive yourself.
- Make your health your number one priority.
“So many times we are holding ourselves back from what it is that we truly want with our lives, and that means that we are out of alignment.”
“Our health is number one. That is our number one priority.”
If you want to learn about what I do and how I help other women become their best selves, check out tatianaamico.com/coach. And if you want to grow, learn and do more with your life and be surrounded by other women who feel the same way, join my free community at tatianaamico.com/hmmtribe.
The Hot Mama Boot Camp is now open for May. If you feel like this is something you want to be a part of, make sure you get on it and get ready for some amazing changes in your life! For more information, you can go to tatianaamico.com/hotmama.
If listening to this show has become life-changing for you, make sure to share it with your friends! Let me know on Facebook or Instagram how you’re loving it, and leave me a review on the blog post.
Thank you for listening!
Click to listen below!
Resource Mentioned: Mom Is In Control – Heather Chauvin’s PodcastLet's Connect: