Do you often find yourself saying you have no time to do this or that? If so, have you ever thought about why that’s the case? In this episode, I talk about making that mindset shift to be able to master your time and free yourself from everything that’s unnecessary because you are so deserving of taking time for you!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The steps you need to take to master your time
- The reasons behind why people say they have no time
- The mindset shift you need to make
3 Key Takeaways:
- It’s important to actually do the work and not just listen to things or read things.
- If you often find yourself saying you have no time, that just might be an excuse and what you actually need is a mindset shift.
- You matter. Your self-care, exercise and health matter.
- Take an inventory of how you are spending your time.
- See what your biggest time suckers are.
- Check to see if there are things that you need help doing with.
- Take time to plan your week.
- Create more time for yourself by learning to say no to others.
- Eliminate media distractions.
- Ask for help.
- Before you go to bed, get rid of everything that’s clouding your mind.
“Saying that ‘I don’t have time’ is sometimes a cover-up for ‘I’m afraid.’”
“You are capable of having and doing anything it is that you desire.”
The waitlist is now open for the Hot Mama Boot Camp, which will start on April 30th. If you feel like this is something you want to be a part of, make sure you get on that waitlist and get ready for some amazing changes in your life!
Thank you for listening!
Click to listen below!
Resource Mentioned: 6 Steps to Master Your Time! (PDF file)Let's Connect: