Don’t you just feel like saying “F– it” sometimes? Today, I’m going to give some guidance and tips on what to do when you just feel like throwing in the towel. If you’ve had any feelings of hopelessness or think that “it’s not worth it,” this episode is for you.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The first thing you need to do when you feel like saying “F- it”
- The reason why so many people quit
- What can help you become better at coping with the tough stuff
- What will keep you from quitting even when the going gets rough
5 Key Takeaways:
- Whenever you feel like saying, “F- it,” it’s important to recognize and acknowledge the feeling. Getting all your feelings out before you go to bed will help you sleep better. It’s also good to get it all out before you start your day.
- As Marie Forleo said, everything is “figure-outable.”
- We’re better able to cope with the tough stuff when we continue to take care of ourselves and improve the different areas of our lives.
- When you have a vision and a deep reason why you’re doing the things you’re doing, you’ll keep working through it even when you face difficulties.
- It’s important to get clear on what’s going to happen when you quit.
- Here are some things you must do whenever you feel like quitting:
- Acknowledge the feeling and ask yourself, “Why am I feeling this way?” Journaling can be helpful.
- Take care of yourself and continue working on improving the different areas of your life.
- Get clear on your vision and the deep reason why you’re doing the things you’re doing.
- Ask yourself, “What will happen when I do end up quitting? What will happen to me and to those involved?”
- I have prepared a PDF with helpful questions you can ask when you’re faced with a difficult situation. Be sure to download it HERE
“Stuff is going to come up. Let’s be real. This is life.”
“When we take care of ourselves, we feel better.”
Click to listen below!Let's Connect: