Are you suffering from a chronic illness, or do you know somebody who is? Lisa Cipkar shares how she fought through her chronic illness and changed her life. Find out how she overcame and become inspired.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Lisa’s struggle with Lyme disease
- How investing in a health coach helped her deal with her illness
- How she started to invest in herself to make her life less stressful
- What kept her going and fueled her to fight her illness and her circumstance
- Habits that foster mother-child connection
- The steps to take when you feel that there is something wrong with your health, are feeling completely lost about it, but want to do something about it
- There is so much power in asking for help and in finding those that will help you.
- Let your kids see what is possible. Let them see how you have become empowered and how you’ve overcome the adversities of life.
- Investing in your health has to be about the pay-off in the end, not what it’s going to take from you right now. It’s not the deprivation right now, it’s what it’s going to bring you.
- Fifteen minutes to ourselves seems like a complete luxury, but if we don’t bookend our days like that, we are going to be burning that candle at both ends. We’re going to feel like there’s no momentum whatsoever, our self-esteem is going to hit the toilet, and we’re not going to be productive.
What you can do:
- Take care of you and invest in you.
- Spend time and engage in unstructured play with your kids.
- Start your day at the highest possible vibration that you can and end the night as stress-free as you can.
- Don’t let the invisible stuff stop you.
“The passion of being angry moved me into the confidence to experiment, into trying new things and take it out of my comfort zone. And that’s when the empowerment starts, that’s when your confidence starts getting even higher.”
“Investing in your health has to be about the pay-off in the end, not what it’s going to take from you right now. It’s not the deprivation right now, it’s what it’s going to bring you.”
Thank you for listening!
Remember, you are deserving and you are capable.
Click to listen below!
Links to things mentioned in the episode:
Dr. Wayne Dyer: Do This in the 5 Minutes Before Sleep
The Importance Of Surrounding Yourself With The Right People