What does it mean to invest in yourself and jumping when you need to? I tell this anecdote to illustrate exactly how important it is that you don’t get stuck, that you don’t settle, and that you go after the things that you desire.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Why it’s important to invest in yourself
- Getting stuck, moving forward, and jumping when you need to jump
- What writing my book has been like for me
- We have to learn to give ourselves grace and know that everything is going to work out the way that it’s intended to.
- It’s okay to invest in yourself.
- Don’t get stuck! Move forward and jump! You are capable of so many things.
- When an opportunity is up in your face, it’s a gift. Stop telling yourself that you are not ready because you are.
What you can start to do:
- Invest in yourself.
- Work through your fears.
- Don’t settle for anything less than you deserve.
“It’s incredibly important to recognize that we deserve to invest in ourselves, to grow, to become better humans because, in turn, that is going to create a better world.”
“Stop talking yourself out of opportunities because you don’t feel like you’re ready yet. It’s time to jump. You are ready now.”
Thank you for listening!
To be the first to be notified about my book, click HERE.
Click to listen below!