Do you know and see all that’s possible when you begin to take care of yourself and when you surround yourself with people who have decided to level up their lives? Sara Jachimiak shares her story that will surely hit your heartstrings and inspire you in many ways. This mama of 3 – with a blended family – and biz owner, shows what is possible when you decide to take care of YOU!
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Sara’s story of transformation
- How we need to see things that have happened to us in the past as lessons
- Why we need to be a catalyst for change
- What made Sara reach out to me and how much she has changed since then
- When you are able to see things from the perspective of how you have learned from them and how they have helped you change and grow, that’s when they are able to bring you so much peace.
- If you are not going to make a decision, the universe will make the decision for you.
- You don’t need to fix everybody’s problems.
- It’s really powerful and magical when you show up for yourself and for others.
What you can do:
- Make your life as drama-free as possible.
- Be the inspiration towards others to want to change.
- Be honest about the difficulties that you go through in your marriage and with motherhood.
- Live a healthier lifestyle with your food choices and making exercise a part of your life.
“This has completely changed my life. It’s everything. It’s the beginning of a completely new — not even chapter, just a whole new book for me… This is just me becoming me.”
“The ripple effect is real when you start taking care of yourself, when you start to grow… That rubs off on others.”
Thank you for listening!
I’m super excited to announce that my group coaching program will begin again on July 16th. If you’re interested in it or in my other coaching programs, all you need to do is email me at email@example.com and I will send you a form to fill out so I can get to know you better and be able to help you become the highest version of yourself.
And if you want to hang out with me, join my free community on Facebook! And if you want to do what I do and you’re interested in growing a business while helping others, find out how to become a coach and fill out the application to join my team.
Remember, you are deserving and you are capable.
Click to listen below!
Links to things mentioned in the episode:
Episode 38: *Language & Identity – They Can Hold You Back Or Push You To Be Your Best
Keys to the Kingdom by Alison ArmstrongLet's Connect: