Have you ever been in a situation where others tried to gang up on you and knock you down? What do you do when others make you question yourself? My message to all the women out there is basically this: You are powerful. Don’t allow anyone to take that away from you!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What I did when others tried to knock me down
- The 4 things not to do to keep your power
- What it means for women to empower women
- How to inspire others and start that ripple effect
7 Key Takeaways:
- We all have a different version of success or what it is that we want in our life.
- Be unapologetically you.
- Do not change who you are to fit into a mold. Keep doing YOU!
- Do not allow others to limit you.
- Do not dim your own light, and do not let your kids dim theirs.
- We all are meant to shine. Some people are going to get triggered by that because it can make them feel inadequate, but that has nothing to do with you.
- When you begin to make changes and start doing all of the things that you’ve ever wanted to do, you begin to inspire others, and a ripple effect occurs.
“Women are so incredibly powerful and it seems that people were afraid of that.”
“My goal is to help other women realize that they can do anything that they want, no matter what that is.”
Connect with Tatiana:
How To Leave an iTunes Review:
– Go to
– Click the blue button that reads “view in iTunes” which will open up the podcast in your account
– Click “Ratings & Reviews” under the show title
– Click the star rating of your choice and click the “Write a review” button